Terms and Conditions
When using the CONZTRUCT website you are permitting Construction Marketing Services to collect the personal information provided in your event registration.
Attendees have a right under the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 to see and correct any data held by Construction Marketing Services. Additionally, Construction Marketing Services will follow the safeguards specified in the above act to make sure that this information is only disclosed to and used for communication by individuals or companies as specified in these terms and conditions.
Construction Marketing Services reserves the right to refuse access and/or entry to any person or persons in advance of, upon arrival to, or during an event.
Personal information collected by Construction Marketing Services may be shared with the event sponsors or exhibitors for the event you have registered for. They may communicate with you regarding the event and may provide additional information or offers.
By agreeing with these terms and conditions, you agree that Construction Marketing Services may contact you in the future for customer feedback, marketing and other events. You will be provided with the option to unsubscribe from this service.
Please note that photographs and video footage may be taken throughout CONZTRUCT. These may be used by Construction Marketing Services Ltd for marketing and publicity in our publications, on our website, on social media and/or in any third party publication. By registering for this event, you accept these terms and give permission for these assets to be used by Construction Marketing Services Ltd for the purposes stated.
cONZTRUCT Nissan Navara Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Construction Marketing Services Ltd located at 308 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland 1051.
2. The Promotion is called “CONZTRUCT Nissan Navara Prize Draw”.
3. The Prize is the CONZTRUCT promotional vehicle being a charcoal 2022 Nissan Navara Double Cab 2WD SL Auto, balance of 12-month registration & WOF, balance of 15,000km RUC, and fuel. The winner is responsible for the collection of the prize from the Promoter.
4. The Promotional Period is from 12:00am 08 August 2022 – 11:59pm 16 November 2023 but may be extended at the sole discretion of the Promoter based on the ability for events to be run in locations throughout the country given possible disruptions that are beyond the control of the Promoter.
5. As the Prize is the promotional vehicle driven and displayed at each CONZRUCT event in the promotional period, up to 20,000km’s may be already clocked on the speedometer and the vehicle may represent fair wear and tear at the time of the winner’s claim.
6. The owners and managers of the Promoter, Construction Marketing Services Ltd, and their employees and contractors, immediate families of any of the persons and entities set out above, participating exhibitors of CONZTRUCT and their employees and contractors and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
7. The draw for the Prize will be held at the Construction Marketing Services Ltd offices at 308 Great South Road, Greenlane, Auckland 1051 at the closure of the promotional period and at a time determined by the Promoter.
8. The winner will be contacted by phone or email on or before 01 December 2023 or alternatively, at the closure of the promotional period if the promotion is needed to be extended, at the discretion of the Promoter. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. Should the winner not be contactable within five calendar days, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the Prize.
9. The Prize may not be exchanged for cash.
10. The winner must provide suitable photo identification to the Promoter’s satisfaction to be entitled to claim the Prize and will have to personally sign a form acknowledging acceptance of the Prize on the terms set out.
11. The Prize does not include insurance. The Prize winner is responsible for arranging any insurance required including during any transportation of the Prize.
12. The Prize does not include delivery to the winner. The Prize winner is responsible for any delivery and/or all other transportation costs to enable them to collect the Prize from 308 Great South Rd, Greenlane, Auckland at an agreed time with the promoter.
13. The Promoter’s decision as to the winner of the Prize is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered in relation to the conduct of the promotion or otherwise.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for a variation in the Prize or the suitability of the Prize for its intended purpose and the winner accepts the Prize on an as is, where is basis.
15. The Prize winner agrees to provide information about themselves such as their history of work in the construction industry, their company of employment etc, and to allow themselves to be photographed and or filmed, for marketing and publicity use by the Promoter.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time.
17. The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever that may arise in any way from the use of the Prize or the conduct of the Promotion. By entering this Promotion, the Prize winner accepts these terms and conditions for the promotion. This shall include that the Prize winner agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified, the Promoter, its subsidiaries, employees, advisers and agents against all claims, losses, damages, costs and expenses reasonably or lawfully suffered or incurred by the Promoter by reason of any loss, damage or injury incurred by the Promoter arising out of this promotion.
18. Under the Privacy Act we must tell you when we collect personal information about you and how we will use it. The Promoter will collect and use the personal information you have provided for the purpose of carrying out this competition and for future marketing purposes. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you agree that the Promoter and/or its sponsors may contact you for marketing, feedback, events and offers. You may unsubscribe at any time.
19. Trade account holders of CARTERS, J.A. Russell, and Radcliffe Electrical must have up-to-date accounts in order to claim their Prize.
20. This Prize is only eligible for those who attended a CONZTRUCT event during the promotional period, completed their Learning Workbook, and submitted their entry onsite at the event competition kiosk.
In the course of operating our website and providing listing and other services, Construction Marketing Services Limited (“we” or “our” or “us”) may collect, use, disclose and hold information about an identifiable individual (“Personal Information”).
“Direct Marketing Information” means marketing or promotional information about our services or products;
“Industry Supplier” means a person who has entered into a listing agreement with us for the supply of listing and other associated services;
“Visitor” means a person that uses or browses our website and who is not a Industry Supplier.
- Visitors to our website
1.1 If you are a Visitor, during your visit to our website we will collect statistical data about your visit, such as [the date, time and length of your visit, the URLs or addresses of the website pages you visit, the operating system, browser, each engine and IP address used by the computer you are using to connect to the internet and the domain name from which you are accessing the internet.] This information is collected by third party software operating on our website.
1.2 We use and disclose such statistical data for the following purposes:
(a) to measure the effectiveness of listing or other advertising on our website;
(b) to identify user behaviour and industry trends on our website; and
(c) to maintain and optimise the technical performance, operation and security of our website.
1.3 We may disclose such statistical data to others, including Industry Suppliers.
1.4 If you are a Visitor, we will use Personal Information collected by us or our website to send or email Direct Marketing Information to you occasionally, unless you have expressly asked us not to send Direct Marketing Information to you. If you want us to stop sending Direct Marketing Information to you, you can contact us at any time to request that we stop sending you such information. You can either contact our Privacy Officer (see clause 10 below) or use the “Unsubscribe” facility at the bottom of any Direct Marketing Information email or communication that we send you.
- Industry Suppliers
2.1 If you are an Industry Supplier, during the process of registering as a member of our website or entering into a listing agreement with us you will provide us with Personal Information, for example, email addresses, names, and job titles. We may also collect other Personal Information about you during the course of your relationship with us, either directly from you or from third parties.
2.2 If you do not provide the information requested by us or our website, we may not be able to enter into a listing agreement with you.
2.3 We will use, disclose and hold such Personal Information for the purposes of:
(a) establishing and maintain your registration, your account and/or listings with us;
(b) providing you with listing and other associated services;
(c) contacting you about your registration, your account or the services we provide to you;
(d) arranging billing , payment, credit checks and verifying your identity;
(e) gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer services;
(f) providing technical support and administration;
(g) maintaining our records;
(h) addressing feedback or complaints and resolving disputes; and
(i) sending you Direct Marketing Information.
2.4 If you do not want us to send you any Direct Marketing Information, you can contact us at any time to request that we stop sending you such information. You can either contact our Privacy Officer (see clause 10 below) or use the “Unsubscribe“ facility at the bottom of any Direct Marketing Information email or communication that we send you.
2.5 We may also publish Personal Information collected from you (except for any credit card details) on our website as part of your Listing. You should not submit to us any Personal Information that you do not want published on our website, for example, a home phone number.
- Disclosing Personal Information to third parties
4.1 We will not sell your Personal Information to direct marketers.
4.2 We will not use your Personal Information, or disclose your Personal Information to third parties, except:
(a) to the extent reasonably necessary to achieve any of the purposes described in clauses 1 or 2; or
(b) where we reasonably believe that such use or disclosure is required or expressly permitted under any applicable law.
4.3 We will not hold your Personal Information for longer than is reasonably required for the purposes for which we may lawfully use that Personal Information.
- Your rights to access and correct Personal Information.
5.1 Where we hold Personal Information about you, you have a right to access and correct that Personal Information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. If you want to access or correct your Personal Information, please contact our Privacy Officer (see clause 10 below) and he/she will tell you how to make a request and if any charges will apply.
6.1 We will use all reasonable endeavours to effect and maintain adequate security measures to safeguard the Personal Information we hold from loss or unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure. However, as the internet is an open network, we do not warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information is safe from loss or unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, either during transmission to or from our website, or when held by us.
- Other websites
7.1 Other websites that are linked to our website may have privacy policies that govern the use of information collected by those other websites. We are not responsible for any information collected by those other websites, or the privacy or data protection practices of the operators of those other websites.
- Contacting us or our Privacy Officer
(b) want to access or correct any Personal Information we hold about you; or
(c) want us to stop sending you Direct Marketing Information,
The Privacy Officer