Industry UpdatesGain points and learn what’s new.
Come along to our Industry Updates to hear from some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry. Here’s what’s in store:
4:45pm – 5:15pm
Energy efficiency and carbon reduction with building’s most versatile material
This update will look at concrete’s embodied CO2 and how this can be significantly reduced, H1 changes and what that means for house slabs around insulation, and how to ensure better outcomes in concrete construction.
- How to avoid greenwashed concrete
- How to strike the right balance between build cost, time, and the environment
- Specifiable products for best outcomes in energy efficient slabs
- How to avoid common problems when building with concrete
5:45pm – 6:15pm
Processing and inspection update
Hear from your local council about how to achieve better outcomes with inspections and consenting.
This update will cover:
- Consent applications – processing updates and common issues with submissions
- Product selection – making compliant and non-generic decisions
- Inspections – an update on the current Inspection timeframes and processes
- Product substitutions – the approved process for nominating alternative solutions
- Construction insights and trends